GUATEMALA CITY NORTH MISSION February 2010 - 2012
STAY STRONG AND KEEP THE FAITH ~ Elder Smith's Motto
"My son, peace be unto thy soul; thine adversity and thine afflictions shall be but a small moment; And then, if thou endure it well, God shall exalt thee on high; thou shalt triumph over all thy foes." D&C 121:7-8

Monday, May 30, 2011

I was able to see President and Sister Torres for the last time. I sure am going to miss them!



Hey there all you peoples!!
Today we are in El Estor. We only came here with our district. We came here because it’s the only place to print pictures off! Crazy right? So I am here again in the super nice internet place! Its super nice, A/C and everything. Love it!

So as for this week... Nothing really happened. I have had a migraine all week! The nurses said it was from stress and things like that. It was pretty bad. I couldn’t really walk or do anything without getting dizzy and nauseous. So I was in the house for 4 days this week! Being in a hot house for that long is definitely not the best, but there was nothing else I could really do! My headache is going down a little bit, but it’s still persistent. It started on Tuesday evening. So that has been rough. But that is pretty much it for my week.

We had district conference with all the branches yesterday as well. So I saw some people from Santo Domingo and was able to see President and Sister Torres for the last time. I sure am going to miss them!

I hope you guys have a great memorial day together. Tell Carlos and Julie congrats! Ha that family curse will never be broken!! (He’s talking about the “2 boys and 1 girl” for every family member on my side).

I am super stoked about that law being lifted on the fireworks! Our family Tank Wars July 4, 2012 are going to be insane! I don’t even think You Tube is ready for what is going to hit it in about a year!

To the boys in our ward getting ready to serve a mission I would tell them to just get to really know the scriptures and the doctrines of the church. The more you know, the easier it will be to teach it simply.

The other week we helped carry this old lady's stuff up the mountain and then she let us in the house to teach her! The lesson was not that great but I will still remember helping the people and the feeling it gives me to help others out.

Mom asked , tell us something about Guatemala that we don’t know: Well I'm not sure if I can disclose those things over an email....

Well that’s all I have for this week! But I hope you have a fantastic upcoming week!! Love you ALL!
Keep the Faith
Stay Strong
Love Elder Jordan Smith
aka aj Q'anjorin

No comments:

Post a Comment