GUATEMALA CITY NORTH MISSION February 2010 - 2012
STAY STRONG AND KEEP THE FAITH ~ Elder Smith's Motto
"My son, peace be unto thy soul; thine adversity and thine afflictions shall be but a small moment; And then, if thou endure it well, God shall exalt thee on high; thou shalt triumph over all thy foes." D&C 121:7-8

Monday, January 23, 2012

It would be soooo amazing to finish off my mission with 5 baptisms!




HEY!!
Yeah we have been able to work a little more this week. It has been good. Sometimes, I felt crappy, but it wasn’t too bad! And we got some super good news for Fam. Can Tun. The papers came back from the cap and it came out in favor of Ernesto (the dad)!!! Now we are just waiting, for another week, for that paper to get authorized, which shouldn’t bring about any problems....and then they can get married!!! We put their fecha again for the 4th, the week before Adolfo's baptism!! It would be soooo amazing to finish off my mission with 5 baptisms!!

Yeah, that is fine if we sing that song at the house instead of at my homecoming, it will be a little weird, but it’s all good. Oh and when I get home, I am definitely going to be listening to lots of Spanish music, so prepare!!!

Well for BYU Summer term classes, I honestly don’t know....I really just kinda wanna work and save up a little bit before I head to college. Just get settled down a little bit, and figure out what I wanna do and what not. I think I just wanna start in the Fall. If that isn’t possible, then I want to test out of a bunch of Spanish classes and then just take an English class. Can you find out for me?

As far as the Super Bowl goes, I will probably end up finding out anyways, especially when I head back to the states, everyone will be jabbering about it in the airport and what not, so I guess you can tell me how the game ends up. And the 9ers aren’t in it, which really bummed me out, so it’s not super important to me.....Elder Davis however, is a giants fan, he will be happy haha.

That’s good that you guys are really ''feelin it'' in primary. It must be rough sometimes, but you gotta magnify that calling, no matter what it is right? We are always called to be in places for a reason, even if that reason is so small we don’t even notice it

Yeah it is starting to feel really surreal that I am coming home. It’s weird. But good. But at least we are seeing success even though we can’t work like normal.

Well there isn’t too much news this week on this end. But our baptisms are looking more seguros and we are trying to work as much as possible. My last 2 weeks, or at least my last week we will be able to work as hard as usual.
I love you all and hope you have a great week!!
Keep the Faith
Stay Strong
Nalajexinra
Elder Jordan Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment