GUATEMALA CITY NORTH MISSION February 2010 - 2012
STAY STRONG AND KEEP THE FAITH ~ Elder Smith's Motto
"My son, peace be unto thy soul; thine adversity and thine afflictions shall be but a small moment; And then, if thou endure it well, God shall exalt thee on high; thou shalt triumph over all thy foes." D&C 121:7-8

Monday, February 8, 2010

Pre MTC

On February 7th, we drove down to the MTC right after Church to take photos by the infamous sign. I've seen it before on Wednesdays and know that the lines are long and the faces not very happy. Those that know me well know that I'm a photo freak and those memories are too precious to take a chance. So with grumblings coming from the fam, we packed in the car and off we went.


Jordan as an Elder (19) . . . . . . . . . Jordan as a Deacon (12)

Jordan's antics never cease to run out. "Guatemala Here I Come" was the name of this one. I know he'll mature and change in so many ways which will be great, but I hope his silly ways never leave him.

It's hard to believe that my boys are this big. These two have had their ups and downs but their brotherly love and respect for each other is so deep. I know Jordan's mission will bring them even closer togethe. Jake has said multiple times, "I wish I could go on my mission right now too!" Hold on little guy, this mom can only handle one at a time.

And now for my all time favorite picture ever! I tried to kiss Jordan and he straightened up really tall just to bug me and I couldn't reach him. I tried pulling him down and of course didn't have the strength to even make him budge. Then he picked me up, but pulled his head back so I still couldn't reach. We were all cracking up and I gave up.

He let his guard down while laughing, I kissed him on the cheek and this face of his is just priceless to me. So typical of Jordan's faces. I'm going to miss these so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment