GUATEMALA CITY NORTH MISSION February 2010 - 2012
STAY STRONG AND KEEP THE FAITH ~ Elder Smith's Motto
"My son, peace be unto thy soul; thine adversity and thine afflictions shall be but a small moment; And then, if thou endure it well, God shall exalt thee on high; thou shalt triumph over all thy foes." D&C 121:7-8

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Goodbye!

Welp it looks like this is my last day of normal life. If you can call it that. Busy packing everything and getting my awesome burns chopped, which was kind of depressing. Oh well. I'm excited to get out into the mission field and to start learning Spanish. I hope the 12 hours in classrooms per day doesn't make me lose my sanity! I will miss all you guys and I hope you all are excellent to each other for the duration of my absence. Party on dudes!

I am so happy and grateful to be able to serve where my family is from, I can't wait. Hopefully I will be able to teach some of them. I think one of my family members is actually in my mission area!! I guess I will talk to you all in 2 years! Thanks for being great people to me all throughout the years! Love you guys!

-Elder Jordan Albert "Impact" Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment