GUATEMALA CITY NORTH MISSION February 2010 - 2012
STAY STRONG AND KEEP THE FAITH ~ Elder Smith's Motto
"My son, peace be unto thy soul; thine adversity and thine afflictions shall be but a small moment; And then, if thou endure it well, God shall exalt thee on high; thou shalt triumph over all thy foes." D&C 121:7-8

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A disappointing week

Well hello there!

Well this week was kind of the story of my mission. David called us mid week and said he didn't have time this week to get baptized. We had to postpone his baptism until next week. Selvin bailed to the Capital working, so who knows when he will be back. He doesn't answer our phone calls either. And we haven't really been able to teach those new people because they have been busy...so until next week we shall see what happens....Which is another thing, I won't even be here next week!!!! I have a change, and so does Elder Olson, Elder Ware and both of the Hermanas in Carcha. They are whitewashing the whole place!! Missionaries are going to walk right into baptisms in this area. I hope I find success in my next area. I find out tomorrow where I am going. I wish I was training here in Carcha, but I guess the Lord has a different plan for me. So we shall see how it all turns out!

Crazy that Britni Smith got married on Sat. It would've been great to have gotten her invite earlier because Elder Ware knows her too! Ha crazy huh?! But that's still super cool! I didn't realize when Ben came home either! Him and Jeremy Holland were like the first of my buddies to head out. Which is really weird because Ike, Shay, and Josh all get home this upcoming change, and then I will be back! So crazy how fast that time went!

Nothing really big happened this week. We just worked like normal, receiving the disappointments for our baptisms, and then we all got changes! So we shall see what all goes down for changes and what not! I love you all and I hope you have a fantastic day and week!

OH I totally forgot. We had Stake Conference this last week. It was with everyone here in Guatemala and Belize. But it was broadcast from Utah. Elder Holland and President Uchtdorf spoke, and then.....HNA TORRES directed the intermediate hymn! It was super cool to see her again!
Anyways, that's all, I love you all! Peace and love!!
Stay Strong
Keep the Faith
Love Elder Jordan Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment