GUATEMALA CITY NORTH MISSION February 2010 - 2012
STAY STRONG AND KEEP THE FAITH ~ Elder Smith's Motto
"My son, peace be unto thy soul; thine adversity and thine afflictions shall be but a small moment; And then, if thou endure it well, God shall exalt thee on high; thou shalt triumph over all thy foes." D&C 121:7-8

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I hope I will be able to take advantage of every last minute of that time that I have here

Hey there peeps!
Well there really isn’t too much to say, since I was able to talk to you guys yesterday about what is going on over here with me. I am feeling a little bit better today, but whenever I have been walking my nausea, headache, and stomach pains increase. So that is rather annoying. I really just can’t wait until they figure out what I have. We shall see what happens! The nurses are setting up an appointment for me to get everything done. I am not quite sure when it will finally be resolved, but everything will turn out alright, whatever happens. I just don’t want to leave this mission, even if it means working in the office until I finish my mission. Next change starts the time of my last 6 months anyways, so I will not mind being in the office at all.

Pres. Watts got here last night. I will be able to see him in the office later this afternoon. Pres. Torres leaves tomorrow. So crazy to think that I have a new mission president now. When I first entered the mission and found out when the Torres' would go home I thought about how much time I would have in the mission....Now the time is here and I have a little more than 7 months left of my time serving the Lord. I hope I will be able enjoy and take advantage of every last minute of that time that I have here.

Crazy that Jake is getting old like that, he will always just be the chubby little brother to me, no matter how old he gets haha. And even dating the girls now, that’s weird. And Allison is all old and crap too. What is up with that? When is she going to Florida? Congratulate her for me on her new church assignment.

Hahaha I can’t wait to see this trophy that Brian made and all the pictures from this year's edition of our family Tank Wars! Get some good videos of it for me too ok?

"How Firm a Foundation" is a good one. Here in Q'eqchi'-landia we sing that hymn all the time. However it is called Kawaq lee Paab'al. It’s a favorite among the qawachins (the old guys).

Well I really wish that I had more to be able to write you all but that is about it. I am just chillin in the office everyday. Maybe what will happen is that I just become an office elder, just like dad! We'll see what happens with everything I guess. I will try and keep you updated the best that I can. I love you all and I hope you have a great week!!
Stay Strong
Keep the Faith
Love Elder Jordan Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment