GUATEMALA CITY NORTH MISSION February 2010 - 2012
STAY STRONG AND KEEP THE FAITH ~ Elder Smith's Motto
"My son, peace be unto thy soul; thine adversity and thine afflictions shall be but a small moment; And then, if thou endure it well, God shall exalt thee on high; thou shalt triumph over all thy foes." D&C 121:7-8

Thursday, April 22, 2010

"It's a Wonderful Mission"

By Leslie Smith

Everyone is familiar with the cute line from the movie It's a Wondeful Life that says, "Every time a bell rings, an angel gets his wings." If you don't know what I'm talking about, you're missing out! Go rent it !

I was reminded of it when I ran across this as a comment on Elder Winn's blog and got a little laugh. "Every time a missionary knocks on a door in Europe, somebody in Central America gets baptized!"

Maybe it's a missionary mom thing. Maybe it's not funny at all. Maybe I'm just losing it from all my stress over Zone 18! (Click here and read the post titled "Tender Mercies from Zone 18" to know why that is said with as much trepidation as Harry Potter says "Voldermort.")


Anyway, I thought it was hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment