GUATEMALA CITY NORTH MISSION February 2010 - 2012
STAY STRONG AND KEEP THE FAITH ~ Elder Smith's Motto
"My son, peace be unto thy soul; thine adversity and thine afflictions shall be but a small moment; And then, if thou endure it well, God shall exalt thee on high; thou shalt triumph over all thy foes." D&C 121:7-8

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas Thoughts

I am part of an incredible Missionary Mom Email group whose sons are all serving or are about to serve in Central America. These moms have given me such support, comfort, words of advice, and a few laughs as well. It's so fun to read about their sons and daughters and to know that I'm not crazy with all my fears and worries, and also share in my moments of complete joy and pride.

One of them sent this video to all of us recently and it touched me deeply. I hope you will all feel a little more of the true Christmas spirit after watching it. Thank you for sharing, RaShel.



As we prepare as a family for Jordan's mission, we are all so humbled by our Savior's example. We love Him. We believe in Him. We are committed to serving Him. And we will Trust Him completely with our own precious son for the next two years. What a blessing and honor it will be for Jordan to minister among the people living in the lands where Christ once stood.

No comments:

Post a Comment